Monday 28 March 2011

Where to start

I have decided to make myself a whole new summer wardrobe., mainly dresses and skirts. Now normally I live in tracksuit bottoms and football shirts but I have decided that it is time for a change.
Before I had my operation I had an hourglass figure but never really appreciated it. However after putting on weight and slowly losing it I am getting this figure back again and this time I am going to appreciate it and to do this I am changing my wardrobe.
The only problem I am having is deciding which pattern to try first. I also have some of my own designs that I would like to try. I am drawn towards vintage styles that have very defined waists.
I have managed to narrow my list of patterns down to about 50 LOL.

What is your favourite pattern and which would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a sewer of clothes but I really like floaty skirts but with the waist and hips fitted, I'm sure you know the type I mean.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete